Wednesday 25 June 2014

NURSERY RHYMES

I came across these early excercises recently and thought someone might be
 interested in having a go at summat similar. They're hardly 'high art'
(none of my blogs could be mistaken for that), but a bit of fun, Have a go why don't you?
Let me see them?

FIDDLE-DE DEE

Hey diddle diddle
MP's on the fiddle
Their accountants are
over the moon

With questions for cash
No wonder they're flash
I hope I'm elected soon


DAFT MARY

Mary Mary quite contrary
D'you know why your garden won't grow?
Silver bells and cockle shells
Are just for the Chelsea Show


HUMP
ETT
Y

Humpty dumpty saton a wall
Should have checked with
Health and Safety first
Silly sod.

MARY who 
had a little lamb
With mint sauce for her tea
And then she watched the telly
With a tray upon her knee


I know, it was a long time ago, will try to do better next time


No comments:

Post a Comment