Friday 13 June 2014

TONGUE TIED

Perhaps a love-sick accountant with speech difficulties would try to
express his feelings thus;-

        TONGUE TIED


If           I                    save       
all                     the      words
            that       leave              me
when                I see              you
           and       add    them   
to        those              that I   
shout                to                  the wind
I could  put      them              together
            and                make    a
kind                 of                  poem
which   may be          a way    to tell
you                  that               I care

IfallwhentoshoutIcouldkindwhichyou
Ithatandthoseputandmaybe
theleaveIseeaddtothemofthat
savewordsthemthatImakeaway
meyouthewindtogetherapoemtotellIcare                   

No comments:

Post a Comment